Samstag, 2. Januar 2021

The reason we experience major life changes every seven years

https://www.elephantjournal.com/2017/10/the-7-year-itch-how-the-uranus-cycle-affects-our-lives-relationships/ 

This article gives a brief explanation. At 55 I am in the end of my 7 year cycle, reaching a summit of experience. With my birthday starts a new phase. The article discusses concretely change of phase for 21, 28, 42, 63, 56 years of age. At 21 it is about new life, independence, 28 is gettoing settled down, serious, 42 is of course the midlife criisis, 56 is a reevaluation time with job, hobbies, etc. and 63 is looking back. At any rate astrology is good to look at on new year, birthday if not more often. I am experiencing ever stronger highs, challenges, realy looking forward to a new phase. I plan, God laughs. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen