Samstag, 5. Februar 2022

Jupiter Transit Natal Venus/ Saturn

https://astrolibrary.org/transits/jupiter-saturn/ 


https://www.thefutureminders.com/Jupiter-transits/jupiter-conjunct-venus.cfm

I generally find it better to go deeper inwards than to change superficialities upon having such a transit. Like new job/ hobby/ relationship/ location is not as effective as changing what it is inside you that is displeased with the situation and learning to accept it by perceiving a new angle, depth. I associate with peoople in a much deeper way, enabling me to become different myself. The sky is the same everywhere you move to. Every job has aboss or colleagues and tasks which can be at times disagreeable. My blogging, social media habits I can take or leave without losing my core identity as that is just a persona or medium to acheive goals in life. Of course if a Jupiter transit to Venus hits you newly single then go dating or Jupiter transits your Saturn and you lost your Job/ home then it is a good time to start completely fresh. After a certain age however we have gone through such a transit several times and learned to turn inwards for satisfaction, seeing the fault for job or relationship failures in our own egotistical tactics.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen