Freitag, 10. März 2023

8 Dead in Mass Shooting in Hamburg by Jehovah's Witnesses

https://www.thelocal.de/20230309/breaking-several-dead-after-shooting-at-church-in-hamburg 

Former member 30-40 perpetrator, killed himself. I recall them knocking on my door, returning several times trying to recruit me when I was new here decades ago and how they always canvassed on my home street back home in Alaska. My wife knew a girl at work who belonged. Tight knit group. More than a sect, like a denomination. I remember a kid in school whose family were members. RPeople always seek purpose in groups like that old Chinese guy last month or so ago in LA who returned to his old dance hall haunts and shot it up. I don't believe such a thing ever happened in Hamburg though.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen