Samstag, 9. September 2023

Yesterday My Transiting Sun Conjuncted My Natal Pluto Exactly

https://astrologyking.com/sun-conjunct-pluto/ 

This might explain my intense feelings this week, depressed, dizzy, intense energies, relationship worries. I feel great progress in spiritual devotion. I have hit a new level. My romantic feelings though are suffering. It seems as though there is a whole new focus. This may last and then a life view, habits will have changed permanently. I have had trouble being sentimentally attached overly for maybe a decade and have ridden this like a tiger. Devotional work was difficult. Now perhaps the tide has changed and I can channel my energies more productively.

I also wonder about seismic waves and highly sensitive people. Repeated coincidences are much too often to my taste. It was a weird week in my internal feelings and that is saying something as I am used to odd!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen