Samstag, 4. November 2023

What Happens to Brain As You Age


I know studies have been done on monks meditating brains. I like the talk on synapses and neoroplasticity. I have felt lots of change over the last decade in my neural networks and brain due to the kundalini asakening. I wonder what this looks like. Are these areas in the brain, neural pathways rejuvenated? I suppose we store lots of trauma in the body in tissue which we can get at by certain therapy. Psychedelics, primal scream, deep massage, kundalini among them. If I connect with teens, tweens then I feel more emotion as stated in the video. I relive youthful feelings easier. Bringing people in old age care into contact with pets, children is helpful. When our chakras become more open due to yoga we can remain more youthful neurologically, perhaps muscles, organs as well. If contact energetically with younger people improves through chakras this can improve rejuvenation more.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen