Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2021

Sun Transiting Nodes


This happened to my south node last week. Generally on eclipses, full moons or nodal junctures I get lots of energy. I know there are usually lots of specific predictions of stuff happening but I also find that nodes control energy and if your energy is awakened then instead of an external occurence that higher energy can be acheived through some sort of higher realization or relationship changes. I guess if I had been watching out for this I would have expected it. She talks of south nöde transit by sun meaning letting go. If my anchoring was in physical phenomena, materialstic, instead of being more spiritual or kundalini based then maybe a life change would be in the offing. This seems to have been short circuited by the deeper energy connections instead. I think planetary transits can signify activity at different levels depending on one' s developmental level. Lottery win, great job, etc or deep samadhi experience, spiritual ecstasy can be read out of a lucky conjunction for example depending on where one is at in development.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen