Freitag, 28. Oktober 2022

Dreams as Emotional Breakthroughs

 Yesterday I had a very sexual dream. I guess I had been suppressing that energy some but had lots of desire. This morning my cat spoke to me in my dream and in the dark of my room in the dream I used my 3rd eye as a flashlight. So it seems that after strengthening my lower chakras that my throat chakra and third eye are freer to develop. One thing after another. One cannot expect to suppress permanently one's anger or will to power or sex drive, like being always overly nice and inoffensive and thinking sex is evil and then expect to have a well balanced energy body where your upper chakras have a basis for growth.  When you are afraid of anger and sex you will also fear mind, expression and be superstitious of new powers and deep heartfelt love. But balance is important. After some time of good upper chakra activity that will subside and I will become wild again.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen