Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2022

Heart Center Meditation Video

https://resources.soundstrue.com/blog/heart-center-meditation/ 

I include this as I am experiencing a wonderful heart expansion today from my meditation practise and wanted to share something similar. Usually I warm up my chakras by meditation and this dies down as I go into my routine. I can feel energy from others which then is much stronger than my internal feelings. On the weekend I have more energy normally internally, due to being a bit hyped from work and sport and my routines from which I need a couple days off to recuperate. Generally though I then go over to being energized by several sources, like a battery, namely, by meditation, yoga, tai chi and social contacts. Maybe I am too dependent on others to fire up my heart chakra in general, meaning I am emotionally dependent/codependent. Perhaps what I am now experiencing is self reinforcing. It just keeps burning, coming from somewhere, maybe above as my head chakra seems open. One goes through emotional phases. Perhaps I am becoming more independent in my spiritual devlopment instead of relying on group dynamic, friendships. I will have to see how this develops.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen