Freitag, 23. Dezember 2022

Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Robert Plant and Queen ( Freddy Mercury Tribute Concert)

This thing called loveI just can't handle itThis thing called loveI must get 'round to itI ain't readyCrazy little thing called love
This thing (this thing) called love (called love)It cries (like a baby), in a cradle all nightIt swings (woo), it jives (woo)Shakes all over like a jellyfishI kinda like itCrazy little thing called love
There goes my babyShe knows how to rock and rollShe drives me crazyShe gives me hot and cold feverShe leaves me in a cool, cool sweat
I gotta be cool, relaxGet hip and get on my tracksTake a back seat, hitchhikeAnd take a long ride on my motorbikeUntil I'm readyCrazy little thing called love
Yeah
I gotta be cool, relaxGet hip and get on my tracksTake a back seat, hitchhikeAnd take a long ride on my motorbikeUntil I'm ready (ready Freddie)Crazy little thing called love
This thing called loveI just can't handle itThis thing called loveI must get 'round to itI ain't readyCrazy little thing called love
Crazy little thing called love (yeah, yeah)Crazy little thing called love (yeah, yeah)Crazy little thing called love (yeah, yeah)Crazy little thing called love (yeah, yeah)Crazy little thing called love (yeah, yeah)Crazy little thing called love (yeah, yeah)Crazy little thing called love (yeah, yeah)Crazy little thing called love (yeah, yeah)

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen