Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2024

Fascia-Flexibility,Power and Pain


Looking at jogging,weight lifting and biking I see the limited ranges of motion. In yoga I even do twisting and by doing a very dynamic physical job where I jump around a lot in every direction it helps my fascia. 

Another point that would interest people who do Tai Chi or Kundalini yoga and feel lots of energy is how in the video he discusses how sheaths of fascia crisscross in front, go straight down your sides or circle around your body. These fascia layers have lots of nerve endings and surround, go deep into the muscles. I feel exactly this sort of energy movement in these planes through the whole body after years of energy work so apparently I have activated the fascia. It is not just the spinal cord or the gland areas around the chakras. 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen