Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2024

How Your Blood Changes With Exercise


Increased capillarization, increased blood flow, red blood cells, oxygen to muscles and thereby work capacity of muscles. He cites endurance training at a level where you can converse as best. I used to just bike to work and back and lost the desk job and did then a cleaning job which is like the endurance exercise he describes, i.e. always moving but not out of breath or sprinting. Parallel to this I retained my biking to work and yoga practice. Increased capillarization, oxygenization, muscle capacity must have helped my Kundalini development. The feedback is probably good too as one charges the other somehow. Capillaries grow deeper into the muscles, become more frequent. Perhaps fascia, nerves, capillary increase all carry increased energy and stimulate mitochondria. At any rate I feel more energy continually growing and getting deeper into all tissues like a warmth. Before I switched to a physical job this was very low level. Afterwards it started to grow. I presume in tandem with capillary, blood growth. 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen