Freitag, 10. Mai 2024

Isometrics - Secret Behind Bruce Lee's Speed


Muscle having explosive strength without bulk. On a mental level some Tibetan monks can hold an image for a long time. Internal energy work is another level. I think this is key to changing the system from the bottom up, even better than Bruce Lee's techniques. I feel more flexible, strong, quick. The more energy the body can take the better the body reacts to stresses. 

I wonder what could be the real world effect of Bruce Lee type speed in sports? Imagine US football team having this speed and " forward pressure", all being small guys on the whole line but literally demolishing the other side. I recall the stories of the legendary Chicago Bulls basketball team made of rodmann, Jordan, Pippen. Their coach used weird Asian techniques I read. In military and police work ths could also help.


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen