Samstag, 26. September 2020

Hadid has baby girl / How deep is your Love (CalvinHarris and the Disciples)

I first became aware of Gigi through the music video below 5 years ago when she was just 20.  I was in the beginning throes of a hard kundalini awakening phase in which I all too easily fell in love and this song spoke to me. I used to see models, pretty women in general I suppose, as superficial, if not dumb blondes, but now I appreciate the special beauty in every female through a special contact energetically that can go quite deep, be even painful as in the Police song below. I keep growing in leaps and bounds and I hope it is not too stressful for some. I understand and will try to refrain from attention. This is like the midas touch where everything turns to gold, but then he touched his beloved daughter!!! 




 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen