Dienstag, 3. November 2020

Meditation and life as paradox

 Although I don' t meditate on a topic, meditation quiets the mind so that later on things go ' click' in my head. I felt bored, frustrated sitting there but the quiet pervaded. I sense a distance from the thoughts, images, feelings, flows of energy. I observe. It is all impersonal. I begin to notice how my life phases fit with my indian( jyotish) horoscope from childhood in moon, sun phases and youth, young adulthood in mars to Rahu( north node later and lastly Jupiter growing into spirituality. My sun to node square means that the the schizophrenia between focusing madly on daily detail and being completely immersed in activity ( north node in gemini 6th house) and the reflective spiritual reclusivity( 12th house sagittarius) are beginning to come naturally to me. I can do both without freaking out. No contradiction, no seclusion from the world to acheive enlightenment. Rather the world as enlightenment and enlightenment opening up the world. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen