Freitag, 11. Dezember 2020

Meditation, body energy, movement, friendships

 The flow has been getting super efficient into my limbs. This means that my wrists, ankles get really strong, controlled response and I have a super grip on my mop and move by walking very controlled, thoughtful, strong like a ballet dance rwho has practised for years. I noticed that when learning left handedness years ago. Suddenly a surge of energy went from one brain side over the top to the other. Kundalini can really transform us rapidly. If I am with a new coworker I absorb them fast till I know their vibes. Same with online friendships. Initially I can feel really stressed, particularly with females. But it can be really worthwhile if the person has high talent, something to offer. If I am able to transform at the behavioural level, mechanical motion to emulate another, get out of my shy, awkward, introverted box of the intellectual by using my long developed yogic super- talents then I can be of more use to everybody. There is a German saying ' competition enlivens the business'. Life is boring with little choice and everybody gets insular, secure. A free market makes us strive to be better. If I make more friends then I improve and can give back to them and improve my old friendships on a less restricted basis as I have become a better person by taking high risks. Win win situation all around. Stress and uncertainty initiallybut hey jump off the deep end sometimes.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen