Montag, 21. Juni 2021

Heart sync and More Dream ( REM ) Sleep With a Partner in Bed

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/331646210_Human_Heart_Rhythms_Synchronize_While_Co-sleeping 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5390643/

more and better sleep and dreams with a partner in same bed.

Being in the Zone or in a flow state does not happen as easily alone. Maybe yin and yang balance is harder and not meant to be in the individual, which we have sexual reproduction. I get in the zone, into a synchronous heart state with others. Since my awakening this easier. Of course getting into other' s energies is getting on their nerves. Like they feel my crush. But there are phases to work on this. Sitting and enjoying their energy, being chilled on their mood or when I am busy working my mind loses that blissed out nirvana of love and it goes into my limbs. I move harmoniously after a while. Heart synchrony strengthens, motivates work rhythym. I bet family farming was better, less alienating than factory work, unisex in nature. Wife, husband, kids in the fields together in heart synchrony. Co sleep, instead of in separate beds or rooms overlaps enetgy fields. Maybe this is very subtle. But thought patterns, feelings, heart rhytjhym, hormones come into sync until afters many years and months you become like the other person and physically, emotionally much more stable. Call it negatively codependence but that connotes that living alone is healthy. It is not really.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen