Dienstag, 29. Juni 2021

Samadhi

 I watched and posted a video below of a Russian teacher and he said to teach one should have experienced samadhi once. I have been a reluctant meditator, more intent on becoming part of the world, not separate from it. My sixth house north node vs 12 th house south node confirms this direction. Balance between participation in body and melting into bliss is important. Both seem worthless separately but together quite powerful. I had a bit of time sitting, wondering at work yesterday and started to fall into a reverie which developed morre into the headspace. I am used to living strongly in my body chakras. This brought me upwards and freed me from many thoughts, worries, feelings, focuses on the other chakras. The whirlwind of the energy turning liberating one. I get somewhat down when not working, sitting home alone weekends, surfing the net. I depend so much on body movement and emotional contact. Maybe longer meditations could chill me out of that space where I feel so alone. Contact with above and myself gets more acceptable. Samadhi states get more intense over years, meaning one gets higher energy levels in whole body, each chakra and periodically a meditation can take that total energy upwards. Imagine climate change heating the atmosphere and ocean. Then when the perfect circumstances arise you get a large hurricane. I need grounding of course and don' t like being stuck with my head in the clouds, checked out of everyday life. The teacher in the video had a several hours experience while in an isolated mountain hut. This sounds like the thing one might aim at after years experience. How to manage a serious daily life in balance with spirituality? Step wise. Keep body moving with mind. The 60s movements of youth on drugs was superficial and died out. New age blah blah will die out. Religious movements grow cold. Any enthusiasm gets old. Slow persistent training in a holistic manner brings one forward. You can learn from anyone how to be a better person in any way. This never ends. God gives new opportunities to integrate new elements into your life. Keep growing.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen