Dienstag, 22. Juni 2021

Taoism - The Power of Not Forcing


I keep going deeper. Like peeling the onion, the personality gets bbared till it is gone, emptiness. We are born and that inner voice which talks to us in a certain language, assuming a tone. attititude, sexuality of sorts, authority role of birth order, all don' t exiist. Our " I" is created by our interactipn with others, the environment. Peeling that backs as an adult can help heal trau!a, make us realize our true self or rather lack of it if it is simply God watching through our eyes. Each step, day comes a step closer to this. I wonder what am I up to here but trust in God' s lead regardless knowing I am on a path. Then something happens and I say ' aha'. Enlightenment, long life? But maybe healing, understanding self are just as important. Men are so self important. I will climb Everest, put foot on the moon! Ok and then what? Happy? We learn infiniteness from the female in the moment. Perhaps they learn some goalseeking from us. I guess in the end the duality is lifted in the end if we persevere.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen