Sonntag, 19. September 2021

Surrender vs Submission in Romance

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/in-the-name-love/201905/why-surrendering-your-lover-is-delightful 

I have been struggling with this vis-a- vis romance and God. Is God arbitrary, mran even, expecting submission to dictates of a cold universe or is surrender positive? Since kundalini awakening energy has increased in my body. This means I am less matter and more spirit. More percent of me is free roaming, unpredictable, uncontrollable. I have to therefore trust God proportionally more than when I was a cold, emotionless materialist, This is similar to romantic surrender where one gives oneself up to the other and relies on intuitiin and feeling not routine, structure. The deeper God or a person's energies penetrate me, the more my sense of control or ego is destroyed. Mysticism and romance are quite similar.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen