Freitag, 3. Juni 2022

Brihaspati- Guru of Devas - Planet Jupiter

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brihaspati#:~:text=Brihaspati%20(Sanskrit%3A%20%E0%A4%AC%E0%A5%83%E0%A4%B9%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%BF%2C%20IAST,counsels%20the%20devas%20(gods). 

I have noticed the last several years, since feeling energy from kundalini, that if I stare at heavenly bodies such as the moon, sun or stars, that I feel this in my body. Typically the moon's nodes play a crucial role in the activation of kundalini and after the activation of such when transits of the nodes to planets or of planets to the nodes we feel the effects electrically in our chakras. When our chakras are not activated then we take actions corresponding to certain karma which one can read in an astrology text( job, marriage, children, new hobbies, travel). So life becomes more effective and direct after kundalini awakening, as we are not pursuing happiness in externalities, rather our self is transformed directly. 

As an example of the transit of north node to my Jupiter/moon conjunction. I meditate mornings and as I dress look for a minute or two at a picture of my guru. I feel intense energy from such. This morning this held in my body for quite some time. After breakfast while eating I thought of brihaspati, Jupiter, symbolic guru and immediately felt my third eye strongly. I then realized that the recently strengthened relation to my guru was connected to my jupiter/ moon conjunction in natal horoscope, the nodal transit. One can' t see Jupiter like the moon, casually in the night, but obviously now I am feeling Jupiterian energy just as strongly as lunar energy. Planets are not just symbolic of events, forms but are objects themselves. I.e. I see a transit to Jupiter and say that symbolizes expansion, luck, teacher, guru contact.  Nodal contact after awakening can give literal energetic connection to the planet itself in a conscious manner. Birth horoscopes are like a circuit diagram. Those born with one have a small form of this, which when activated can be tied into the larger whole directly. Presumably this is also just a smaller model on solar system level and if more conscious of larger events on a galactic and higher level we could tie into such energies. This is however likely unneeded at human level. The planets translate and reduce such energies to a tolerable level for us to be able to handle. Otherwise we would certainly go mad. Perhaps this is a cause of some madness, tapping into star energy without first understanding planetary energies locally.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen