Samstag, 23. Juli 2022

Dog Samadhi/ Enlightenment?

 I am in the habit of connecting with people's chakras and this can develop until we get in synch. All the chakras align and then from top to bottom a spiral churning takes place and one zones out. I suppose that all animals with a spine are capable of this, basically a central nervous system. I am now feeling this with a dog. Maybe she will reincarnate as a person next life or I as a dog. I wonder when I connect with people strongly like this if we had a strong connection in a previous life. Mutual horoscope often shows we were lovers. I think what I am doing is weird and a sort of culmination of many lives preparations. Maybe this dog was a previous favorite pet that saved my life or something. People do samadhi by meditation techniques. I think my cat is better at this. Dogs follow our moods more closely so they are more neurotic and need technique like we do to escape our mental rut. Yes I am implying negative spiritual evolution for humans. Dogs and humans have a 40000 year coevolution. Spiritual development from himalyas, india, etc likely before ice ages or 20000 years ago. Perhaps Shiva was a real person originally. So if people learn smadhi then dogs must keep up with their masters like in everythiing else.( neurosis, overweight).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen