Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2022

9 Best Dogs for Women Living Alone

https://scottsk9.com/9-best-dog-breeds-for-women-living-alone/ 

We had a shepherd collie mix growing up and he was good for a fight with other dogs and even cats. I would often see him moaning in sleep, his feet and legs twitching. I kick and turn a lot. I dreamt for example like last night that I am being threatened by someone with a sharp object and I try to kick it out of their hands, then I awakendI assume I moved my foot in a kick in bed. How am I any different, more civilized, advanced, than my old dog, socks? Men with dogs are apparently good for attracting a female partner who comments on and pets the animal. I sometimes see people who walk their dogs stopping for a talk with another dog owner. So dogs have a similar but somewhat different function depending on sex of the owners. Women need more protection and men need an excuse to make contact with people if they are less sociable. Like having kids on the playground as a young parent, it gives a source of mutual intterest.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen