Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2023

Inner Child Work

https://www.betterup.com/blog/inner-child-work#:~:text=Inner%20child%20work%20is%20an,unmet%20needs%20by%20reparenting%20ourselves. 

Sounds useful. I don't tend to focus on anything like this or past life stuff. When it comes up then ok. The body keeps the score. I do meditation and energy work and suddenly " boom" big trauma as everything from some life period rolls over me, gets healed. After 30 or 50 years of being a self confident jerk and having basic assumptions about what my life, relationships really mean, I have to start from scratch. Everyone I was attached to was just me trying to recapture the past where I got hurt. Now maybe I can let go of that and everything else. I have been wondering about the buddha, enlightenment. Is that what he went through before ultimate emnlightenment, detraumatization? Are all our gurus just traumatized small children inside, pretending, like psychiatrists are attracted to the field due to their broad personal family experience with deep seated neuroses and a desire for healing? 

I felt angry or neutral for days, disinterested then had a lot of thought, broke down crying, dreamed intensely. Now I feel a bit depressed, disoriented. I suppose things will normalize. This is retrograde of saturn, neptune while conjunct my planets in pisces.  Everything gets turned over in one's head slowly, analyzed, reconsidered. So feelings, energy lead thought and this brings a breakthrough. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen