Donnerstag, 8. Februar 2024

Taylor Swift Set List Tokyo Feb 7 Night 1

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/taylor-swift/2024/tokyo-dome-tokyo-japan-7bac5ef4.html 


Sitting down to lunch here in Germany I happened to click on a livestream of the above concert before having to rush off to work. I caught the songs from Shake it off (song 34) to Master Mind(song 44). These are from mid 1989 set to penultimate Midnights. Surprise songs were included Dear Reader and Holy Ground. Listening I had no headset so had to turn it down to suit my wife who complained. Imagine complaining about getting a live concert! At Lavender Haze I felt exactly that emotion. Genius! The emotions followed me the rest of the work day mostly singing Shake it Off to my work routine to recall the concert. Bandaid concert or Beatles could only be followed live or on TV. Now everybody could just follow on some youtube channel a random concertgoer streaming. It is so flexible. What used to be a global event in Bandaid is now individualized, near spontaneous.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen