Sonntag, 28. April 2024

Chakra Imbalance

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/signs-of-chakra-imbalance 

I have lots of growth in chakra strength. My throat or heart have gotten really strong. On Friday I was angry and the energy made my guts so painful.Meditating this morning I felt it like the other centers complete and burning as a big ball for the first time It seems I was always very pacifistic, sedentary and my Dad was no strong decisive type so that in the family we had no strong male figure except my older brother who was not of the best character. Raising my kids I passed on this indecisiveness and my wife had the pants on in the household. My boys are making very little of themselves in life. Perhaps through this change in my chakra balance I can change my karma, perhaps if only for my old age and the next life.  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen