Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2020

Yoga, meditation progress, 2020 reviiew

 On almost all asanas making progress particularly back and front and sides. This due to taking more time with each pose and between poses to breathe deeply, relax, then concentrate on the next pose. I learn this focus, patience by sitting daily 45 minutes in meditation. The flexibility will also help my meditation. My legs crossed over my chest, fingers on shoulders and legs in siddhasana. Micromovements help blood flow in limbs during meditation. For left leg this is difficult so I just stretch it out from where it ought to be, which is suboptimal but it is starting to learn conscious movements to relieve its stress to avoid pain. Energy flow during meditation is progressing well, increasing each day. This helps with emotional control during rest of day so emotional energy remains within me, not focused on others randomly. Lots of kundalini actives complain bitterly of being empaths, i.e. absorbing others' energies in passing. After 5 1/2 years this intensive meditation seems to have ended that phase(lastted 2 days where I did not have to worry much about feeling people's energy in public. Last time was maybe a couple years ago. Curse or blessing but those short phases never last long. Oh I am cured! I used to think. No chance. My stretching opened me up again after full moon shock) Now if I desire warmth emotionally I chant mantras at work, underway. So phase changes occur in yoga awakening with hard work. 

2020 crisis made me work harder at work, pressing my limits in spring and growing my emotional, physical, spiritual capacities. similarly this fall I have learned a plethora of new skills which interlock, growing me in every direction. Crisis as chance. Take a lemon, make lemonade.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen