Freitag, 3. März 2023

Choicelass Awareness: The Wisdom that Leads to Samadhi


I don' t know about wisdom. I keep practicing. A whole body energy circulation today taking my breath away, stimulating everything mildly, reminiscent of my first kriya yoga initiation but self propelled, ongoing, permanent. If the crown chakra opens to God and the chinese taoistic grand circulation makes you one with yourself and nature then this does both. Very pleasant. 

Another comparison occurs to me. The enefgy flow is from bottom of back left up to head and around crown clockwise to right side and back downwards. The chakras seem connected and turning like cogs is a machine so that it is a perpetual motion machine of sorts. The chakras power the external energy flow like a belt. 

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen