Mittwoch, 25. August 2021

Loneliness Online


I should read the comments on this video. It seems a race to the bottom where people get used to virtual relationships. One reads about how many people are overweight growing as a result of driving, passive jobs,junk food, screen time increase. This seems to be a similar downward spiral. I balance my contacts between on and offline. Both are enriching. Internet has taught me a lot from informational videos, news, discussion forums. Fan addiction/validation addiction by male/females as a replacement for real world one on one presence relationships can be additional to but not a replacement for a concrete relationship which it seems to be becoming in a downward spiral in an increasingly lonely world. I like such hard nosed journalistic type no holds barred videos which challenge my own behavior, shows up societal dysfunction. 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen