Mittwoch, 18. August 2021

Solar Plexus Chakra , mind changes

 tai chi intense energy centered on solar plexus and going out over trunk to arms legs. Keeps getting better in fits and starts. Desensitizing between thoughts ad emotions at times, sort of spaced out sometimes. It seems my mind or upper chakras are developing due to all the input making me more logical, intellectual, in my head at times. Good in that it develops capacities without always grounding everything in practical and personal experience, lets me expand a bit. Of course I gotta come down from these highs and with sleep, meditation, work, yoga, contact or technical reading, mechanical experimentation( yes brain cells getting busier) get this grounded again quickly in reality otherwise spaced out is like people on weed, acid or so. I don' t go very far, just feel a bit weird, mind is altering slowly enough so I ccan catch up.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen