Freitag, 22. März 2024

Age Slower by Semen Retention, Sexual Kung Fu


https://www.facebook.com/JohnathanWhitelifestyle/posts/fountain-of-youththe-fountain-of-youth-is-within-your-body-men-this-power-is-lit/2412139965723005/?paipv=0&eav=AfZ5nEPXyLdh1nRqWWbu5ROxcJDL-NmxQ1hz81CLnNVUgx1q6B9Vdww4A6kzK_2ZE2M&_rdr

FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The fountain of youth is within your body. Men, this power is literally sitting inside your balls. Semen is the essence of a man’s body... it takes vast amounts of the body’s nutrients and minerals to create sperm, and when you are constantly ejaculating this is all going down the drain (or into a tissue).
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I used to ejaculate every day. I was told it was normal, healthy, as western doctors encourage it. But I had low energy, I was depressed, I had a very hard time focusing, and I couldn’t get my day started without caffeine. These are symptoms of DEPLETION.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
When I stopped ejaculating regularly, my body started to change. I had more energy, more confidence, I had strong clarity of thought and my ability to focus improved tremendously. I could sit and meditate for long periods of time, without a hurricane of distractions going through my mind.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
When you cut down your frequency of ejaculation or stop it altogether, you slow down the biological clock. The body no longer has to tax the organs, brain, and spinal fluid to transfer vital resources into sperm production. Your hormone levels balance out and testosterone is increased significantly. Constant ejaculation accelerates aging and bodily dysfunction. Semen retention is a very effective way to keep yourself feeling young and juicy well into old age.
A very important distinction to make here is that semen retention does not require celibacy. You can learn to retain your semen during sex, have non-ejaculatory orgasms, and feel incredibly charged.
Want to make semen retention a sustainable lifestyle? Join my Multi-Orgasmic Man 6-week course and learn all the methods I’ve used for over 5 years to:
1. transmute sexual energy
2. use it as fuel for a busy life
3. AND have mind-blowing sexual experiences
Link in my bio!
Keine Fotobeschreibung verfügbar.
Alle Reaktionen:
8


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen