Freitag, 22. März 2024

Double Empathy Problem - Why Autistic People are Misunderstood


I think it is me here. I got through a lot of this through techniques in below videos making me magnetic, strong, spiritual. Whatever causes this syndrome can maybe be overcome by enormous amounts of direct experience in emotional growth of chakras, learning about other people's emotions by connecting with them emotionally as I have done in the last decade to overcome this state. My mother told me that " you are too logical". I was a teen. I did I suppose ignore non verbal cues, subtle double entendres, contextual things. You end up lonely, isolated and I turned to yoga as even job and marriage success brought little true breakthrouh in my basic condition. High level energy work has caught me up and surpassed others who are much more natural, normal. I am still quite frustrated but I can attach to myself and others in quicker, deeper ways. I see all these vieos on youtube about young people having sexual relationship problems. I bet they would be so happy if they realized how bad this girl has it. I went to next level. Who needs sex, just be magnetic. Now with tinder and such destroying stable marriage market permanenntly the nofaps have discovered this ancient secret and perhaps we are on the cusp of evolutionary change. Lots of sexual partners is a catastrophe. Monogamy is hard work. Polyamory is a copout. 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen