Sonntag, 6. September 2020

What happens when we fasr?

 

I have been doing intermittent for sevetal days while working physical, dojng sort. Outside of this window food is unattractive to me and generally I feel calmer, more relaxed, less emotional. Blood sugar fluctuations might influence mental states. Starvs the beast so to speak. Let it quiet down, learn self control. After a while I suppose I will try a 1, 2 or 3 day fast for greater repair and maybe narrow my eating window. As long as calories and nutrients remain stable it appears to have health benefits. I wish I had got ointo this earler but I suppose there is a time for every season and I hope this is not a fad but a serious health tool to get mind and body working more effdctively. I am not into weight loss but looking at general benefits. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen