Dienstag, 20. Oktober 2020

How to trick your brain to like doing hard things - atomic habits by james clear

recently changed lots of habits which then have ripple effects on other habits. If you want to change your life fundamentally look at this video and read the list of books he recommends under the video at the youtube link like mans search for meaming or how towin friends and influence people.
Meditation is improving my yoga or low carb diet plus interval fasting is making me more concentrated to do meditation. At any rate better yoga increases health, focus, and meditation in a positive feedback. By changinf a couple basic things I am getting a landslide here of positive feedbacks.  The video is right. If I had any serious goals beyond my spiritual/sport/health goals like becoming a writer, musician, etc I could plan that too. 




 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen