Montag, 26. Oktober 2020

Test of Fame in Horoscope by Kate Moss

 


ok Kate has Saturn in 29 degrees gemini and Jupiter in 17 degrees Aquarius. It seems to fit. I would need hundreds of famous people to test this thoroughly. Born in 1974  she seems to be apolitical party girl.

I find it interesting that my nodes are at 18 degrees and my sun is square to them at 17 deg 50 min, practically 18,. 8, 18, 108 always holy numbers. Nodes activate kundalini and mine is very active. Statistical correlations possible on such people? I never found in internet any such stats. on kundalini awakening. 30 million practicing yogis in USA or 250 million globally but nothing on this topic. Perhaps it is vague, nonmeasurable. I always wondered about energy charge. How much is it and how much has it increased? Am I getting near place where some holy men were or at least starting? What is holiness, enlightenment? Focus in samadhi combined with high energy state allowing siddha powers?  Science can measure with brain scans meditation depth on buddhist tibetan monks and energy measurement via meridians has been done in Japan. There is likely a correlation.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen