Mittwoch, 4. August 2021

How Many Migration Waves?

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/09/almost-all-living-people-outside-africa-trace-back-single-migration-more-50000-years 

I was researching time difference between the ethnic groups. East Asian to European maybe 42000 years. African to Eurasian is big question here. The rest is easy. Within Europe or Asia regionally to form Russians, Celts, Germanic tribes differences must have been several thousand years and I read once between Midle Eastern and European was about 6000 years. If I were married with a girl of same exact ethnicity as mine it is energetically and emotionally very similar, like in some cultures they marry cousins. However my parents married outside ethnicity and my wife's parents, although northern European types. This makes for avery broad type from Celtic to East Slavic. A study once done on German soldiers found that if tneir parents were from a broader geographic area, i.e. higher genetic diversity( even within Germany, not multiethnic) that the soldiers were taller. I would suspect that this holds true for broad hysical and mental health, higher intelligence and lower susceptibility to accumulated genetic defects as well. Inbreeding is interesting in pets and humans. We look interesting after long group isolation. However this might have its price in odd ethnic genetic anomalies, ilnesses. Doing energy work I perceive also a difference between groups. If  someone is further from my ethnic group it is more diificult for me to grasp their energy field, adapt it to my own. I suppose genes cause vibrations in the body' s energy substructure. Initially learning to feel auras I discovered that similar horoscopes between partners helped greatly, then learned to adapt to almost any horoscope. Now I am slowly loosening and strengthening my energy field to perceive, adapt to all human racial and ethnic groups.  Of course one can become used to animals, trees. Perhaps after getting totally at ease with all human populations I will turn into a spiritual Doctor Dolittle and learn dolphin, whale, tiger, chimp energy sense and differences. After that comes extraterrestrial life but usually proximity is crucial. Maybe they would communicate multidimensionally to me in my subconscious? I always wonder about an endgame, goal to all this( enlightenment?) but somehow I think it just keeps growing.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen