Samstag, 9. Oktober 2021

Energy Thought

 Energy going into much deeper layers of muscles, connecting tissues in neck, chest, belly, buttocks, shoulders, legs, feet. Meditating upon waking my body gets intense energy which tai chi or yoga spreads or intensifies. Or just making breakfast I feel increased flow deeper. Humourous experience doing tai chi thursday, my nipples burned intensely. I am male and imagined female orgasms in this area. Then it passed, went deeper across chest, shoulders. This morning doing breakfast it went so deep into my neck I felt like a mountain, a bodybuilder, stiff, unwielding, certain. Sometimes it helps me flow more dancelike. Or I do an asana and feel how it spreads in whole body frm that position starting at one point and moving in a pattern as the position dictates by its particular twisting form. My energy relationships also deepen markedly. It is not easy sometimes but once friendships are developed where another's aura is known well then it can be casually accessed on purpose or unconsciously perhaps in sleep or upon awaking one is in contact heart ablaze with someone who was also dreaming of you perhaps. I wonder about anti- aging effects as these are promised in the literature and stories are told so I look for signs.  I know models use creams and masage skin and face. Also plastic surgery pulls back skin, facial musles to straighten creases to make it appear young. I feel how from spine there is a strong pull on skin and muscles on body, face, neck. This is much stronger than earlier, more complete. Being mid fifties with strong creases on forehead and cheeks, crowsfeet on eyes I wonder if the effect of rejuvenation of skin and muscles to straighten, smooth will be effected making me look younger or at least maintain current looks longer. And balding or whitening of hair, who knows? Inner organs one cannot see but energy flows strongly there too. I know measurement of life force are made with equipment by asian scientists

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen