Montag, 24. Januar 2022

Earth Goddess Tara

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_(Mahavidya) 

The goddess photo I showed a few days ago was listed by the artist " wiccan moonsong" as Tara, a hindu name meaning "star" and according to wikipedia closely related to Kali, the Goddess worshipped by Ramakrishna, of whom I wrote recently. Since concentrating on Tara I have felt an easier affinity to trees, absorbing their energy readily as I bike by or look out the window, filling my body with energy. The Goddess also fills my body with energy when I look at her picture. Importantly, this morning I had a great feeling of peace. Humans are so hectic, neurotic. Plant life which an earth Goddess represents is more quiet but not in a depressed way as when people slow down. I felt skeptical of this whole matter but am slowly coming to accept it Earh' s life force, biosphere, perhaps the magnetosphere, has personality behind it like the universe and stars or planets seem to. Outpr energy form is just differently organized. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen