Donnerstag, 7. März 2024

The Spiritual Community is Not What it Seems


Self improvement, comparing to others. In any community standards are set and breaking out is a risk. People get comfortable. I did a couple Kriya yoga initiations with a group but due to the group smallness and geographic isolation I had no more contact beyond newsletters. I developed independently in a secular world, with an atheist wife and kids. It broke out regardless like the dinosaurs in Jurassic park film who reproduced despite all being female. When I reach any level and I get comfortable, others accept that then it is ok. When I break out to a higher level then there is suspicion, anger. Imagine, just as a joke, you could suddenly levitate, lift things without touching them. People would freak out. Tech has a similar disruptiveness to it. Prigogine's nobel prize winning concept says that chaos can lead to a new and higher order of things at a higher energy level. We see that after wars, new tech and in spirituality as well. My energy gets stronger and not single chakra focused but more a flow through all and not vertical but taking in the whole in a spiral tornado. So it gets more holistic, energetic and accelerates the effect. 


 Revelation 3:15-16 New King James Version (NKJV)

“I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen