Freitag, 3. Juli 2020

Garbage - The Trick is to Keep Breathing / Cardigans - My Favourite Game / Lily Allen - Not Fair/Ting Tings Not My Name//Veronicas - Cruel / IAMX - Stardust

                                               Garbage trick is to keep breathing
cardigans my favourite game

crazy video with out of control girl in car at link below of my favourite game
Lily Allen - Not Fair - some explicit sex talk here
the Ting Tings - Thats Not my Name
veronicas - Cruel
IAMX - Stardust

some toplessness in video. Like punk spirituality so mix of late 70s anticulture and new age with light erotic touch. Slightly different than all the relationship songs above with smashed guitars and such. 

In sum it is interesting to browse new artists or ones I don't know.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen