Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2023

Finding Purpose Nowadays


Asian American talks on this. Attention totally externalized due to tech and zero downtime just feeling within. Purpose however comes from within. So slow down and listen inwardly. The hypersuccessful are killing themselves because they don' t see the point. I remember this exactly. I got my first office job and I had to reorganize auto filter lists for sales in excel in our little import export company. Hundreds of filters numbers, so many Japanese auto types, drives me crazy. I recall earlier technique and fetch down my yoga, meditation book and go buy meditation beads. My priorities change and I never loooked back. Center inwards. F#@k the rat race, keep cool in the job but don't go crazy for it. 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen