Sonntag, 2. August 2020

hidden matter discovered/ imaging tech

                                            scientists find lots of matter hidden till now

new tech to replace current irradiating medical imaging 

This is not all easily comprehensible, particularly some of the first video but they show such great videos that it is not boring like when I was in school, college. This stuff is real. Like the Aurobindo lectures which try to explain spiritual to physical reality, this is is a head trip. It is weird and fun. At the end of the first video the guy said that scientists, unlike nonscientists, like being proved wrong so they have a clue as to where they have to seek their next answers. This reminded me of how I used to think that the best way of getting to know somewhere like a new city is to get lost in it. Certainty and routine is boring. My son studies physics and my wife is a nurse so both are relevant and maybe a talking point at home so not just random stuff on internet. I had a teacher who said Expand your pitifully narrow horizons. Internet allows this only there is so much out there it is hard to know where to start.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen