Freitag, 7. Mai 2021

7 Diferent Chakral based Relationships

 https://hellomalavika.com/2012/07/23/7-types-of-relationships-the-root-chakra-couple/

https://hellomalavika.com/2012/07/25/7-types-of-relationships-the-sacral-chakra-couple/

https://hellomalavika.com/2012/07/26/7-types-of-relationships-the-solar-plexus-couple/

https://hellomalavika.com/2012/07/28/7-types-of-relationships-the-heart-centered-couple/

https://hellomalavika.com/2012/07/29/7-types-of-relationships-throat-third-eye-and-crown-couples/


Reading all of this I find it a bit simplistic. The first three are either sexual, material or socially interested and those above are good and at the top are rare souls. I find one changes with age and both partners can develop differently. However the concept is ok. As a pisces I am more into spirituality and my wife is more practical. However real life is hard and one must be hard nosed at times so her attitude is useful in holding everything together socially and materially. In this later phase my spiritual and exercise routines have however rubbed off on her and she has lost lots of weight, got fit and is working more now. So balance helps. My office work training was also good for her when she took computer course then returned to work. I am often indecisive and slow while she(leo sun sign) is quick and decisive. So one chakra based relationship is simplistic. Horoscope analyses seeing that everyone is at different phases of their life and in this life for sure. As in one of the descriptions above, we both came from other countries and met here and our horoscopes match remarkably, though I knew nothing of astrology when meeting her. I suspect strongly this was karmic therefore as suggested in writings above for higher level couples. I see however all the problems of lower level couples involved as well. Even if we were a couple(or siblings, lovers, good friends) in many previous lives this is nothing special. One moves through many lives over thousands of years or more presumably, possibly not all human or on different planets in some other galaxy as a sentient being perhaps. Reading articles on twin flames people seem amazed. I suspect one's karma, similar energy/ horoscope vibrations bring people together. One is perhaps an adult and  goes on a path of spirituality and this might trigger someone to be born who would be a Twin Flame of that person later, as many seem to have large age gaps and it is not about sex. That is about development. The marriage route, as with my wife and I , covers lots of territory on average but mostly concentrates on money, sex, family.  Obviously if I am more into spirituality my chakras will develop more but I will not jump ship, finding myself overly holy. The real world beckons. I need my feet on the ground. Spiritual energy from above recharges lower centers, giving high desires there that need working out. I get feeling youthful due to this energy and relive earlier phases of life with more zest. Then when that gets stable again, a foundation built of practical experiience, desires satiated, I can refocus on deeper spirituality in upper chakras. Rinse, wash, repeat. So my marriage does not end in a dead end where some personality blocks or childhood neuroses cause me to go looking for fulfillment in a new job, woman, etc. Rather my chakras dynamically change my whole being through kundalini, for which changing marriage or social status or location is unneccesary. Yoga, tai chi, meditation, spiritual books, tree hugging, platonic relationships bring new energy into life in a flexible manner. Friendships can come and go over years as needs develop or reading habits can change or meditation pracctices. Once married or had children it is hard to alter this. So if the situation is not bad one should work hard on self development from one' s particular interests and the partner will do the same. She does no yoga.I don't lift weights. Learning to be supportive and allowing the other to develop is a great thing. A rare couple shares multiple hobbies and interests. Energies matter however. Interests can change but they come from a root of one' s basic energies, rooted in horoscope, i.e. personality. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen